Why do Restorative Yoga?
This is a slow, gentle yoga practice that aims to reduce stress and improve your health.
Among many things, restorative Yoga can give you a sense of peace and calm in a busy world. For over 20 years Yoga Ireland has been inspiring people to develop and maintain various styles of practice. In addition to being passionate about sharing the benefits of Restorative Yoga with people.
- Restorative yoga enhances flexibility.
- Improves capacity for healing and balancing.
- Balances the nervous system for overall health
- Restorative yoga stills the mind.
- Boosts the immune system and improves overall health
- Develops qualities of compassion and understanding toward others and self.
- Restorative yoga deeply relaxes the body.
- Enhances mood states.
Restorative Yoga Workshop
Facilitated by Catriona Mc Cormack of Yoga Ireland December 8th
At the Oscailt Integrative centre, 8 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4
Please contact us to reserve your place in this workshop.
*(353)87 6811240 firstname.lastname@example.org