Authentic Reiki Tera Mai
What is Reiki?
The word “Reiki” means “mysterious atmosphere, miraculous sign.” It comes from the Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy). Reiki is a type of energy healing.One of the main benefits of Reiki is relaxation. Often people fall asleep during a healing they are so relaxed. Catriona Mc Cormack is a Reiki Master with over 12 years of experience and 20 years in the field of energy work.
Energy can stagnate in the body where there has been physical injury or possibly emotional pain. In time, these energy blocks can cause illness. Reiki works with each person’s energy to balance their unique needs. It is healing through how it’s methods work with boosting a persons energy and clearing blockages. As a result it can help with many physical,mental and spiritual issues. For example improving sleep, our ability to manage pain, anxiety, and depression. People often find it helps them to cope with past and present day issues.
How is this achieved?
It involves a light, slow progression of hand positions just above or on the clothed body. A session lasts approximately 1 hour
What are the benefits of Reiki treatments?
The following list is by no means extensive but it will give you a good idea of the various issues that Reiki can help with:
- Anxiety and stress reduction
- Reducing or eliminating physical pain, including headaches, migraines, joint pain, back pain and more
- An increase in feelings such as peace, security, and well-being are found by many people following a treatment
- Reducing inflammation and healing infections
- Providing relief during emotional upsets and sorrow
- Instilling a greater feeling of relaxation, peace and contentment
- Improving focus and clarity
- Speeding up recovery from surgery or long-term illness.
- Reducing the side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Opening up the third eye chakra to improve intuition and access to higher wisdom
- Expanding your crown chakra to allow a greater connection with Spirit
Please consider visiting our Authentic Reiki Tera Mai page on facebook for more details and information.